Skip to content

We Want To Hear From you

Have a comment or question? Send us a message.

Get In Touch With Us Today

If you have got questions, we have the answers. Just send us a message and one of our accountants will be in contact with you within 48hrs – even on weekends and holidays.

    Your Message

    Stop By Anytime

    We are open: Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm and Saturday from 10am to 5pm

    18 - 20 East Street
    Bromley, BR1 1QU

    At Adiva Accountants all initial consultations are free of charge, so contact us today.
    For quality, competitive, and friendly accountancy services, please contact

    Adiva Accountants

    on 020 8313 9117 or via email at

    At Adiva Accountants we have the knowledge and the experience to provide you with the kind of accounting and tax services that you are looking for. At Adiva Accountants we look forward to discuss with you, without obligation, ways in which we may be able to help your personal or business needs.

    Alternatively, you can complete the contact form here and we will respond as soon as possible.

    Directors of Adiva Accountants have over 10 years’ experience of providing accountancy services. They have completed Bachelor and Masters degrees in Accountancy, Taxation and Business Management. Additionally, they have completed various accountancy qualifications such as ACCA, AAT, etc. So, they hold various accountancy degrees and qualifications up to chartered certified accountant.

    They can advise you on many other things, such as how to get the best price when you come to sell your business. Or on how to satisfy the banks conditions when you need help with finance. Or on how to keep creditors, insurers and suppliers happy, etc. Their expertise covers income tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax, VAT, payroll and many more.

    They can help with dealing with Inland Revenue investigations also.


    There are parking bays right in front of the office, please be careful not to park in loading bays. Parking costs £1.90 per hour (maximum stay 2 hours). Alternatively, you can park in Sainsbury’s car park, which is just 1 minute walk away from the office. Parking there is completely free for 30 minutes and would be free for up to 2 hours provided you spend £10 in Sainsbury’s. Our office is at 18-20 East Street, Bromley BR1 1QU, which is opposite of O’Neill’s pub and TruGym.

    Alternatively, there is a big car park (1,500 spaces) in the INTU Bromley Shopping Centre (formerly The Glades). Parking costs £1.10 per hour for every day of the week. The shopping centre car park address is: The Glades, High Street, Bromley, BR1 3EF.

    By car

    If you drive to our office in Bromley, please enter this address in your Satnav 18-20 East Street, Bromley, BR1 1QU. From Orpington, you can take A232, then A21. From Beckenham, you can take A222. From Eltham, you can take A208B226A2212, then A21. From Lewisham and Catford, you can take A21. From Croydon, you can take A232A233, then A21. From Kent, you can take A21. From North and East London, you can take the Blackwell tunnel southbound, A2A2213A20South Circular RoadA2212, then A21. From West London, you can take South Circular Road to Catford, then A21.

    Public transport

    We are situated in Bromley East Street, which is served by Bromley South and Bromley North train stations, they are about 5-10 minute’s walk away. There are direct trains from London Victoria, London Bridge and London Blackfriars to Bromley South station. Bromley South is connected by direct trains to major towns around London and in Kent such as St Albans, Orpington, Sevenoaks, Ashford, Gillingham, and Ramsgate.

    The main bus routes serving Bromley High street are 61, 119, 138, 146, 208, 227, 246, 261, 269, 320, 336, 352, 354, 358, and 367.

    Chartered Certified Accountants       Call us: 020 8313 9117
    We're currently open.

    CIS return (Construction Industry Scheme)

    CIS returns are monthly returns that contractors  must complete in order to show how much they have paid to sub-contractors. And how much tax they have deducted from them. Contractors then need to make sure that they file the CIS return and pay the CIS deducted on time.

    Building site, CIS, CIS return, CIS refund, self employed, business in Bromley, Kent, London and nationwide
    Building site, CIS, CIS return, CIS refund, self employed, business in Bromley, Kent, London and nationwide

    Completing the monthly CIS return can be quite demanding for the busy business owners. So, we are more than happy to carry out this task for you.
    Please note that Penalties of up to £3,000 are charged for not showing CIS records to HMRC.

    Building tools, CIS, CIS return, CIS refund, self employed, business in Bromley, Kent, London and nationwide
    Building tools, CIS, CIS return, CIS refund, self employed, business in Bromley, Kent, London and nationwide


    You must make sure that the following are correct every month:

    • the details for your own business are right
    • the details of your subcontractors are right
    • add information about any new subcontractors and verify them
    • details of all the payments you’ve made to each subcontractor during the last tax month
    • details of any deductions you’ve made from each payment
    • issue a payment certificate to each sub-contractor

    As part of the CIS return service we will contact the HMRC and resolve any issues, whilst keeping you fully informed. As a result, you would not need to take time out to talk to the Inland Revenue. But you can carry on with your business as usual. So, we aim to free up your valuable time by offering a full CIS return service. The service includes completing and filing your CIS return on your behalf. It includes advising on appropriate record retention as well. We will represent you in the probable event of selection for investigation by HMRC

    Tax refund, CIS, CIS return, CIS refund, self employed, business in Bromley, Kent, London and nationwide
    Tax refund, CIS, CIS return, CIS refund, self employed, business in Bromley, Kent, London and nationwide

    CIS Refund

    If you are a self employed construction worker, working under the CIS, then you will most probably have over-paid tax. So, you will be due a CIS refund. By being in the CIS scheme you have had 20% tax deducted from your wages. But this does not take into the account your personal tax free allowance and your expenses. Therefore, you will need to submit a tax return where you have to include them. So, your correct tax bill is calculated and your over-paid tax is claimed back. Unlike many accountants, we don’t charge a percentage of your CIS refund. But we charge a fixed competitive fee to submit your tax return and claim your CIS refund. Thus, you know exactly what you are going to pay us in advance for your CIS return. You can either pay our fee in advance. Or have it deducted from your CIS refund, so no up-front payment would be required.

    Back To Top