We offer a full range of company secretary services as we understand that as a busy business owner you do not want to waste your time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time limits. This is a considerable administrative burden, and failure to comply can result in hefty penalties for directors. Therefore, we can give you complete peace of mind by carrying out your company secretary duties on your behalf. First of all, identifying the name of your limited company is usually the first step you will take when starting your new business. The Companies House Information Service provides help with searching name availability by selecting the option “Company Name Availability Search“.
Our extensive range of company secretary services is designed to help you and your business to ensure your compliance with all the relevant legislation. Hence, we will provide all the help you need in regards to filing all the annual statutory documents you need to submit to Companies House.
Our company formation services can include
- advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- issue of subscriber shares
- registered office services
- appointment of directors and company secretary
- completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- assistance in opening a bank account
- company registration for Corporation Tax
- set up of Company PAYE scheme
- business plans
- tax review with regard to company formation. As often forming the company yourself and getting it wrong can be very costly
- VAT registration
- bookkeeping set up advice
- assistance with raising finance and many more.
Our company secretary services can include:
- company formations including registering the company with HMRC and Companies House
- advice on the initial share structure set up
- preparation and filing of statutory returns
- preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions,
- company’s changes of particulars or director’s details
- maintenance of statutory books,
- if required providing premises as your company’s registered office
- completing your company’s annual returns,
- dealing with your filing of your returns as required at Companies House
- changes of officers and changes of registered office
- increases or decreases in share capital
- allotments of shares
- changes of accounting reference date
- preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- if required, acting as company secretary of your company and many more.