If you would like further information about the new register of persons of significant control or the implications of keeping your statutory information on the public register, please do contact us. We are able to provide comprehensive assistance with company secretarial matters such as:
- the maintenance and safekeeping of the company registers
- the processing and filing of minutes
- the preparation and filing of resolutions
- the completion and filing of statutory forms
- the filing of the annual accounts
- filing online
Despite that a private limited company is not required anymore to appoint a company secretary, still there are a number of statutory procedures that companies must continue to comply with. If your company is in Hayes, Bromley, Kent and London areas we, at Adiva Accountants in Hayes would be pleased to discuss company secretarial duties with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at Adiva Accountants in Hayes.