Skip to content

We Want To Hear From you

Have a comment or question? Send us a message.

Get In Touch With Us Today

If you have got questions, we have the answers. Just send us a message and one of our accountants will be in contact with you within 48hrs – even on weekends and holidays.

    Your Message

    Stop By Anytime

    We are open: Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm and Saturday from 10am to 5pm

    18 - 20 East Street
    Bromley, BR1 1QU

    At Adiva Accountants all initial consultations are free of charge, so contact us today.
    For quality, competitive, and friendly accountancy services, please contact

    Adiva Accountants

    on 020 8313 9117 or via email at

    At Adiva Accountants we have the knowledge and the experience to provide you with the kind of accounting and tax services that you are looking for. At Adiva Accountants we look forward to discuss with you, without obligation, ways in which we may be able to help your personal or business needs.

    Alternatively, you can complete the contact form here and we will respond as soon as possible.

    Directors of Adiva Accountants have over 10 years’ experience of providing accountancy services. They have completed Bachelor and Masters degrees in Accountancy, Taxation and Business Management. Additionally, they have completed various accountancy qualifications such as ACCA, AAT, etc. So, they hold various accountancy degrees and qualifications up to chartered certified accountant.

    They can advise you on many other things, such as how to get the best price when you come to sell your business. Or on how to satisfy the banks conditions when you need help with finance. Or on how to keep creditors, insurers and suppliers happy, etc. Their expertise covers income tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax, VAT, payroll and many more.

    They can help with dealing with Inland Revenue investigations also.


    There are parking bays right in front of the office, please be careful not to park in loading bays. Parking costs £1.90 per hour (maximum stay 2 hours). Alternatively, you can park in Sainsbury’s car park, which is just 1 minute walk away from the office. Parking there is completely free for 30 minutes and would be free for up to 2 hours provided you spend £10 in Sainsbury’s. Our office is at 18-20 East Street, Bromley BR1 1QU, which is opposite of O’Neill’s pub and TruGym.

    Alternatively, there is a big car park (1,500 spaces) in the INTU Bromley Shopping Centre (formerly The Glades). Parking costs £1.10 per hour for every day of the week. The shopping centre car park address is: The Glades, High Street, Bromley, BR1 3EF.

    By car

    If you drive to our office in Bromley, please enter this address in your Satnav 18-20 East Street, Bromley, BR1 1QU. From Orpington, you can take A232, then A21. From Beckenham, you can take A222. From Eltham, you can take A208B226A2212, then A21. From Lewisham and Catford, you can take A21. From Croydon, you can take A232A233, then A21. From Kent, you can take A21. From North and East London, you can take the Blackwell tunnel southbound, A2A2213A20South Circular RoadA2212, then A21. From West London, you can take South Circular Road to Catford, then A21.

    Public transport

    We are situated in Bromley East Street, which is served by Bromley South and Bromley North train stations, they are about 5-10 minute’s walk away. There are direct trains from London Victoria, London Bridge and London Blackfriars to Bromley South station. Bromley South is connected by direct trains to major towns around London and in Kent such as St Albans, Orpington, Sevenoaks, Ashford, Gillingham, and Ramsgate.

    The main bus routes serving Bromley High street are 61, 119, 138, 146, 208, 227, 246, 261, 269, 320, 336, 352, 354, 358, and 367.

    Chartered Certified Accountants       Call us: 020 8313 9117
    We're currently closed.We're open again on Monday (20th May 2024) from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm

    Which insurances are optional?

    There are other categories of insurance, which are optional. So, a decision as to whether or not you need the cover will depend on the nature of your business and an assessment of the risks.

    Public liability insurance

    This is not compulsory and it covers claims for damages to third parties.

    Property insurance

    You can limit cover to specific risks such as fire and flood or providing more general cover. You need to consider the level of cover you would need for the equipment and stock too. If you rent your premises, then you should check that the landlord has the appropriate cover.

    Theft insurance

    If you do not have expensive items of equipment in your business you might decide not to have this one at least initially. If you decide to provide cover for theft, then a reasonable minimum level of security will be required by the insurer.

    Professional indemnity insurance

    This insurance is only necessary if you give advice which could make you liable. It protects against any loss suffered by your customers as a result of negligent advice. In professions, such as law, accountancy and finances it is compulsory. However, it is common in other sectors such as computer consultancy and publishing.

    Business interruption insurance

    This insurance provides compensation for lost profits and extra costs if your business is disrupted due to say a fire. It is also referred to as ‘consequential loss’ insurance.

    Key man insurance

    A small business is often dependent on key members of staff. How would your business cope, if they became seriously ill or died? Would you need to consider insurance cover to pay out in such a situation?

    Specialised insurance

    There are a whole host of different policies which cover a range of specialist situations, e.g. engineering insurance and computer policies.

    If you are starting, or have started a business in Chislehurst, Bromley, Kent and London areas we, at Adiva Accountants in Chislehurst, can provide further help on insuring your business. So please do not hesitate to contact us at Adiva Accountants in Chislehurst for further advice.

    Working from home

    Don’t assume that your normal household insurance will be enough, if you are starting your new business from home. Home insurance will not usually cover business risks. However, it is possible to obtain special ‘working from home’ policies.

    Level of cover

    It is important to shop around to get the best deal for your insurance. You should obtain several quotes before deciding which deal is the best for you. A personal recommendation may be the best way to decide.

    If you get too much cover your cash flow will suffer, but too little or no cover and the consequences can be catastrophic.

    With buildings and equipment cover make sure you are covered for the full replacement cost. If there is to be an excess on any policy make sure that it is set at a sensible level.

    Categories: Business startup, Business startup in Orpington Kent
    Back To Top