Skip to content

We Want To Hear From you

Have a comment or question? Send us a message.

Get In Touch With Us Today

If you have got questions, we have the answers. Just send us a message and one of our accountants will be in contact with you within 48hrs – even on weekends and holidays.

    Your Message

    Stop By Anytime

    We are open: Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm and Saturday from 10am to 5pm

    18 - 20 East Street
    Bromley, BR1 1QU

    At Adiva Accountants all initial consultations are free of charge, so contact us today.
    For quality, competitive, and friendly accountancy services, please contact

    Adiva Accountants

    on 020 8313 9117 or via email at

    At Adiva Accountants we have the knowledge and the experience to provide you with the kind of accounting and tax services that you are looking for. At Adiva Accountants we look forward to discuss with you, without obligation, ways in which we may be able to help your personal or business needs.

    Alternatively, you can complete the contact form here and we will respond as soon as possible.

    Directors of Adiva Accountants have over 10 years’ experience of providing accountancy services. They have completed Bachelor and Masters degrees in Accountancy, Taxation and Business Management. Additionally, they have completed various accountancy qualifications such as ACCA, AAT, etc. So, they hold various accountancy degrees and qualifications up to chartered certified accountant.

    They can advise you on many other things, such as how to get the best price when you come to sell your business. Or on how to satisfy the banks conditions when you need help with finance. Or on how to keep creditors, insurers and suppliers happy, etc. Their expertise covers income tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax, VAT, payroll and many more.

    They can help with dealing with Inland Revenue investigations also.


    There are parking bays right in front of the office, please be careful not to park in loading bays. Parking costs £1.90 per hour (maximum stay 2 hours). Alternatively, you can park in Sainsbury’s car park, which is just 1 minute walk away from the office. Parking there is completely free for 30 minutes and would be free for up to 2 hours provided you spend £10 in Sainsbury’s. Our office is at 18-20 East Street, Bromley BR1 1QU, which is opposite of O’Neill’s pub and TruGym.

    Alternatively, there is a big car park (1,500 spaces) in the INTU Bromley Shopping Centre (formerly The Glades). Parking costs £1.10 per hour for every day of the week. The shopping centre car park address is: The Glades, High Street, Bromley, BR1 3EF.

    By car

    If you drive to our office in Bromley, please enter this address in your Satnav 18-20 East Street, Bromley, BR1 1QU. From Orpington, you can take A232, then A21. From Beckenham, you can take A222. From Eltham, you can take A208B226A2212, then A21. From Lewisham and Catford, you can take A21. From Croydon, you can take A232A233, then A21. From Kent, you can take A21. From North and East London, you can take the Blackwell tunnel southbound, A2A2213A20South Circular RoadA2212, then A21. From West London, you can take South Circular Road to Catford, then A21.

    Public transport

    We are situated in Bromley East Street, which is served by Bromley South and Bromley North train stations, they are about 5-10 minute’s walk away. There are direct trains from London Victoria, London Bridge and London Blackfriars to Bromley South station. Bromley South is connected by direct trains to major towns around London and in Kent such as St Albans, Orpington, Sevenoaks, Ashford, Gillingham, and Ramsgate.

    The main bus routes serving Bromley High street are 61, 119, 138, 146, 208, 227, 246, 261, 269, 320, 336, 352, 354, 358, and 367.

    Chartered Certified Accountants       Call us: 020 8313 9117
    We're currently closed.We're open again on Monday (20th May 2024) from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm

    How we can help you?

    If you would like further information about the new register of persons of significant control or the implications of keeping your statutory information on the public register, please do contact us. We are able to provide comprehensive assistance with company secretarial…

    Read more

    How to keep your company safe?

    In the recent years increasing levels of fraudulent filing of information is reported by Companies House. Often the fraud starts with changing the company's registered office by submitting the appropriate form to Companies House. After the change of address has…

    Read more

    What are the main statutory forms?

    Many of the more common types of information can be submitted online by first registering at Alternatively, Companies House currently has a series of over 200 statutory forms to allow paper filing. The company must ensure that their record at…

    Read more

    What are the duties of company secretary?

    The company secretary A company secretary, or the person responsible for company secretarial duties, will have regular dealings with Companies House. Companies House is where public records about the company are held. Most communications with Companies House are through Companies…

    Read more

    Do all companies need a company secretary?

    There is no longer a requirement for all companies to appoint a company secretary. The private limited companies do not generally need to appoint a company secretary to deal with this paperwork. This is unless they either wish to do…

    Read more

    What are the Company secretarial duties?

    A certain amount of information about a company must be publicly available. It includes the company's annual accounts, registered office address and details of directors, company secretary and members. Providing and updating this information has historically been the job of…

    Read more

    How we can help you?

    If you are in Swanley, Bromley, Kent and London areas, please do contact us at Adiva Accountants in Swanley, for further guidance on the employee expenses exemption and your expenses policy.

    Read more

    What qualifies as business travel?

    For both travelling and subsistence expenses to be treated as an exempt expense, it is necessary to have been incurred in business travel. This is also the condition in the use of business mileage rates for cars and vans. A…

    Read more

    What are scale rates?

    The dispensation system instead of the employee's actual costs in certain circumstances allowed amounts based on scale rates to be paid or reimbursed. The scale rates are generally for travel and subsistence expenses. They consist of round sum allowable amounts…

    Read more
    Back To Top